Prawa autorskie

Wszystkie prace i zdjęcia na tym blogu są mojego autorstwa. Nie zezwalam na kopiowanie i rozpowszechnianie ich bez mojej zgody. Uszanuj proszę moją pracę!

piątek, 21 kwietnia 2017

Guest Design at ARTDECO CREATIONS


Hi all Artdeco Creations fans.

I'm so happy to be a Guest Designer and show you what

I could make with those wonderful products.

First of all I will present myself.

My name is Agata Seńko, in the world of blog I am known under the nickname adziamar.

I live in Koszalin in the north of Poland on the shore of the Baltic Sea.

Scrapbooking is my hobby, it perfectly fills my free time, allowing me to create

a wonderful way of capturing important moments.

 I love working with paper, stamps, dies and all the wonderful goods that you can get today.

 I do a lot of cards, but I love doing LO, bleitram, albums, exploding box, etc.

Fist, I will show you how I stamped wonderful details on watercolor paper and

coloured them with some wotercolours.



I cutted some wonderful shapes with those beautiful dies.


Then I have assembled all details in some cards for all occasions. 

This is my first card with a wonderful bird. I put also some metal embelishment.






  

 






                                 
 


Thank you so much for your attention.

And see you soon with others inspirations.

Regards

Agata Seńko


1 komentarz: